COVID-19 INFORMATION – OUR OFFICE IS OPEN
In efforts to keep all our patients and staff safe during these times, we have set forth the following Patient Safety Guidelines:
– Patients will be screened for symptoms of COVID-19 prior to entering the office. Anyone with suspicious symptoms will not be allowed in the building.
– New Patients must complete a COVID-19 form online prior to their appointment as part of their new Patient form.
– Established Patients will be given a COVID-19 form to fill out in their car prior to their appointment if they are not asked to complete online forms.
– To minimize exposure all patients will be asked to wait outside in their vehicles until they are escorted into the building by an assistant. When you arrive please call our office to check in (508) 398-6055.
– Only the Patient being treated will be allowed in the building. Patient companions will only be allowed in the building when necessary. Special circumstances include if patients are a minor, patients with disabilities, or patients with intellectual or development disorders.
– EVERYONE entering the building is required to wear a mask/mouth and nose coverings.
– All Patients (and companions when necessary) will be asked to sanitize their hands once in the building.
– Treatment rooms and high touch surfaces are meticulously cleaned between patients. We would like to reassure our patients that our office will continue to reinforce infection control and standard precautions that are an excellent deterrent to the virus.
Out of respect for the health of all patients and staff if you have a cough, fever, any flu like symptoms, or have recently been in contact with someone that has had symptoms please contact the office to reschedule any upcoming appointments.
Feel free to contact our office if you have any questions!
Welcome to Theoharidis & Meier Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery and Dental Implant Center.
As oral and maxillofacial surgeons and implant specialists, Dr. Peter Theoharidis and Dr. Brandon Meier practice a full scope of oral and maxillofacial surgical procedures with expertise in dental implants, wisdom teeth extractions, biopsies and corrective jaw surgery among many others.
Our patients are our focus. We are committed to providing you with accurate preoperative and diagnostic evaluations and the best of surgical and post-surgical follow-up care. Our doctors are devoted to resolving your specific dental problem, listening to your concerns and giving you the appropriate treatment. We are passionate about our work and aim to give you the best treatment available.
The staff of Drs. Theoharidis and Meier are trained in assisting with I.V. sedation within our setting.
Our office is located at 241 Station Avenue, South Yarmouth, Massachusetts.
Please call (508) 398-6055 to schedule an appointment.